As the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are taking precautionary measures to mitigate exposure to the virus and we will remain committed to providing a safe and clean environment for our staff and patients.
We are closely monitoring the situation with federal health agencies, as well as reinforcing guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We ask EVERY patient to do the following:
- Wash / Disinfect your hands on a regular basis
- When boarding the plane, please wear personal protective equipment – PPE (ex. gloves and face masks)
- Avoid touching mouth, nose and eyes
- No handshaking
- Practice social distancing (2 metres) in enclosed spaces such as grocery stores or malls
- Limit all social activities unless essential two weeks prior to surgery
- Notify us immediately if you have any symptoms. You can notify us of any symptoms prior to boarding your flight if you are are travelling for surgery and WE WILL MOVE YOU TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE DATE AT NO COST TO YOU
- THERE IS NO PENALTY IF YOU WISH TO POSTPONE OR NEED TO POSTPONE YOUR SURGERY
- If upon arrival we will check for fever and other symptoms, if you develop any symptoms such as cough, fever etc. and do not notify us we will cancel your surgery and no refund will be given.
- If the pandemic within Canada ,which is currently at a low risk, escalates, for the safety of our patients and staff will reschedule all patients at no cost to the patient at the next available date.
The NuHair Transplants Clinic will be increasing our cleaning protocol, disinfecting high traffic areas on a regular basis.
NuHair Transplants will be operating as usual.
Remember don’t live in fear, but take the precautionary measures you need to stay healthy.
Thank you for your cooperation
The NuHair Translants Team